What has been done in November:
- The option to crop the variables in the name of the receipt item from the beginning of the variable has been added to the “Default receipt settings:”. The “&N” modifier allows the user to keep last N symbols in the text. For example, if %NUMBER% — 01089 then %NUMBER&2% — 89.
- The option to filter dialogues by the office to which the customer is linked has been added.
- The “product availability” setting regulating the value of the Availability tag has been added to the Avito configuration.
- Yml generation for Aliexpress has been implemented. Your feedback will be very valuable for us.
- The option of automatic update of prices and stock on Ozon has been implemented. More details in documentation.
- The logic of the “people also buy” data displaying has been improved.
- The algorithm of a search for similar customers when manually adding a customer to the Control Panel has been improved.
- The platform has been improved for sending SMS to 180+ countries.
- New online suppliers have been added:
- Changes in the carbase catalogue:
- An intermediate stage of choosing a model has been added. Now the buyer does not see an end-to-end list of all models in all generations, which is difficult to navigate. Instead, they click on a group of models and then on a specific model, from which he goes to the list of modifications.
- Breadcrumbs UI has been added. If the buyer realized that they made a mistake in choosing a model and modification then they can go back to choosing a modification and back to stages of selection of model, model group or brand.
- The information on models and modifications based on sales statistics in the Russian Federation over the last 20 years has been updated. In addition to updating the modifications, information on tires, disks and wiper blades used in cars has been updated.
- Systematic work on car tree updating continues (based on the available information on the popularity of cars among buyers in stores on the Platform).